shit just got real
How To Say Twitter Quickly (by MaximBady)
where do they keep finding these people
Me: I need to find a new case for Craig.
Her: Whose Craig?
Me: My phone.
Her: You named your phone?
Me: Yeah, so when I lose it, I can be like “WHERE CRAIG ATTTT?”
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
Oh my god, my heart. These are insanely powerful, impactful photographs.
tumblr, why are you doing this to me?
These are such powerful pictures. Worth waaaaay more than 1000 words
reality can break your heart, but those broken hearts can teach some of the best lessons and tell the best stories